Developers-New Residential Developments

Property developers who request the installation of an electric distribution system to serve a residential development should contact Carroll Electric Cooperative as early as possible in their project planning process to obtain and provide this standard to any engineers or contractors.  Call 800-432-9720 and ask for the New Construction Department.

Review Standards for Residential Developments

If you are not a developer but are building a single, residential home, refer to our New Construction Packet to get a meter set for your project.


To view PDF files on your computer, please click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader